Bare drysuit Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh - I forgot to add. I don't have problems grabing my valve on a single tank in either the XCD2 or Fusion, and from where I can easily move my arms, I'm confident I can deal with valves on doubles as well.

It is a little easier in the Fusion.

The XCD2 also weighs twice as much and takes at least 24 hours to dry.

-B

Valve shut-downs = no problem, provided the suit fits and the undergarment fits!

Bare suits are and always have been top shelf. I've been using Bare dry suits since they first started experimenting with trilam and I'll give everything about them a thumbs-up.

R..

Eh thanks alot for the feed back Guys ! ,i really appreciate the comments. Keep em comin if you have more to add, i value anyone's experience.

I'm a Bare dealer and can tell you to date I haven't had issues with customer service on suits. If there is a defect, it will be addressed. Only issues I have had was the shipping time turn around since I am on the East Coast plus the week or two at the manufacture.....

I have seen good faith work done on more than one occasion that clearly wasn't warranty just to assist a owner of one of their suits........ Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Good luck with your search.

the biggest issue I've noticed with every bare ive tried on has been the arm hole (the part right where the arm meets the torso) they build that area too small IMO. Every fitting issue Ive seen that was the suit and not a combination of suit and undergarment has been in this area. When doing customs I always lie and tell them it's a full 1.5 inches bigger than it is.
At least as often as not inflexibility is a product of several things all previously mentioned in this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom