Bare/Divetank Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh:
I just received an email from Bare today regarding a question I emailed them about drysuit warranties. What they sent me back said:
...covered by a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and 1 year warranty on materials excluding drysuit zippers and seals.
But my LDS that sells alot of Bares says it is 2 years. Can anyone shed some light on this, Larry maybe?

Yeah Larry, shed some light on this! :07: This would probably influence my purchase quite a bit.

Jasonmh:
That sounds like a pretty good deal, where did you get it?
Thanks

DiveTank!

I ended up with the 2006 HD Tech suit, regular attached boot, suspenders, bellows pocket, dry glove system and the extreme cold undies package for $1,477 shipped. They offered the gloves and a fleece undies for free till yesterday. They gave me $150 credit towards my undies since I didn't want the free fleece.
I kept waiting for the catch to get the freebies but there wasn't one. They didn't really push to upsell. He asked me a few general questions about my diving conditions and made suggestions.
FWI, I talked with Richard who is a instructor and also dives the cold waters of Alaska so he should be able to answer your questions. He took care of mine and wasn't one sided. Still may have to call Larry and see what he could have done.
BTW, if you buy from DiveTank their warranty is 5 years. According to their web site Bare is 2 but most online LDS are 1. https://www.divetank.com/gear/product.php?id=115

Very interesting about the US address and walking it across the border. Way too funny.

Nice to see chat about my shop, any questions about Bare or Divetank Dive Shop or about Fitzwright Company Ltd/Bare products or my web store call me at 1-877-89scuba or Bare 1-800-663-0111. We have been a family business since 1978 and have certified over 26,000 Padi students since. Brother,sister, Father are all Master Scuba Instrutors. Mom and my self are speciality instructors, Ice, Wreck etc.

Cheers and safe diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom