Bare D6 feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manni-yunk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After a summer of convincing myself that I like to dive wet (which I do when Im reasonably warm) - Ive hit the last few dive swith low 50s and high 40s on the bottom. Now Im looking into a drysuit. I bought almost everything I have (with the exception of a few items that I bought used) at my LDS. I spoke with them and they highly recommend BARE due to the warranty.

I dont want to break the bank as I have to find a way to stop spending money on the boat,offshore fishing gear, and now dive gear (it really adds up).

They told me that in the NE - the Bare D6 would be a good choice for the wreck diving and lobster hunting that I am doing and the best bet is to do it when Bare does the free undergarment promo (which might be now).

Any feedback on this suit? For at or under a grand it seems to be a decent suit but I havent found many online reviews.

Thanks

Last edited:
Go with the Bare suit. Great suit, great warranty. And the periodic free undergarment offer is the best option.

Back
Top Bottom