Bare CT200 or Whites MK2/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've been diving a Bare CT200 inner with my trilam drysuit, and have always felt a bit nippy (it's also a bit big on me). I just ordered a Fusion, and have read all sorts of great stuff about the MK2 . Would it be worth the couple of hundred bucks to switch over to one of those, or would I find that its more or less the same? I realize the best answer would be to go try them on side by side, but there's only one shop that even sells White's in Japan, and its 12 hours (and a 200 dollar bus ticket) away....

Does anyone have any experience with both of these?

A lighter fleece undergarment under your CT200 will probably solve your problem for a lot less money and you will have the flexibility of layering. You suggest that you have the room for an extra layer. I use that combination with a CT200 here in Southern Cal depending on water temperatures. Save your money and you can be just as warm.

Back
Top Bottom