Closed Bare Arctic 7mm Wetsuit & Hooded Shorty, Men's MLT

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CuriousRambler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
SOLD!

Bought these new ~12-15 years ago, dove the full suit probably 10-15 times. Moved away, and miraculously gained some weight before I got back to where diving seems possible. While it sounds fantastic, I don't see myself dropping 20lbs to weasel back in to this suit.

I tried on the shorty exactly once, and it spent the rest of its life on a hanger. Fit fine, just didn't have a need for it.

Both suits stored on wide wetsuit hangers in climate controlled bedroom closets for 100% of their life. These really are about as close to new as a wetsuit can get. The only "thing" about them is I allowed my dive buddy to talk me in to cutting the pull leash off the back zipper on the full suit, because he always wound up zipping it for me thanks to a then-recent shoulder injury. The "leash" is now ~3" long, so you'll need somebody to zip you in, or replace the leash.

Bare's size chart is below, but says 6'0" - 6'2" and 175-200lb. Once upon a time, I was around 195 at 6'1" and it was fantastically comfortable, and plenty warm in southern California waters.

I'd prefer to sell them together, but if somebody wants the shorty first, I'd be willing to post the full suit separate. Frankly, I have my doubts many folks are hunting for a 7mm hooded shorty, so I'm not keen on trying to sell that on its own. Call it $125 shipped for both, within the continental US? I'm open to reasonable offers.

Y4TChn1.png

UsHYEZb.png

pPIcaFd.png

lnXuq1V.png

p6f4pme.png

nube9PI.png

$100 shipped

PM Sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom