Barbados dive op and certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

petermichelle

Sporadic Member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there, I’m an experienced diver and Barbados regular. My adult daughter wants to certify on her visit this year. Unfortunately it looks like my regular dive operator is in dry dock for awhile. Can anyone recommend a small group, eco friendly, easy going dive shop where she can certify in January?

thanks!

It's been many years, but I spent a week with Andrew at EcoDive Barbados and had a great time. He would pick me up at my hotel in the morning and most days it was just me and a one legged Italian dude (sorry, forgot your name if you are out there) on the boat (six pack) and Andrew took us to some really great spots that aren't normally hit too often. Andrew's boat doesn't have a head so if that is important to you then Andrew might not be the best choice. I was traveling alone so after diving Andrew and I would hang out and hit local eateries before he dropped me off at my hotel again. Fantastic guy and very cool operation.

Eco Dive Barbados – Environmentally Friendly Barbados Dive Company

O-ring, I so agree! Andrew and Mikey at EcoDive are the best anywhere! Unfortunately it’s EcoDive that’s in dry dock. He won’t have his boat in the water when I’m there. Should have mentioned it was them. Whenever, he’s back in the water, I highly recommend!

lol...too funny. I've only been to Barbados the one time so don't have anybody else to recommend.

My husband and I got ow certified by Rogers scuba shack. We liked the shop and the instructor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom