Bands & Manifold for Rental Tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by metridium
They have a good deal on double Faber 108s with manifold and HM bands...
Diver's Supply carries HM bands? That's news to me, make absolutely sure they're HM bands, because DS also carries DiveRite stuff, and that's the kind of bands I thought they shipped with their packages.

I'm a Pressed Steel bigot, I think their hot dipped galv. process as well as their cylinder's buoyancy characteristics are better than the Faber's.

If you find a place with great prices on pressed steel cylinders, tell ME! :)

Roak

Originally posted by roakey

Diver's Supply carries HM bands? That's news to me, make absolutely sure they're HM bands, because DS also carries DiveRite stuff, and that's the kind of bands I thought they shipped with their packages.
Confirmed that they sell HM bands for PST 104s at $109.95, bolts included. An H-valve is $77.50.

Also, they're running a special on Faber 108s with the Sea Elite manifold for $619.90. Tempting, but I think I'll stick with 104s.

Lloyd Bailey's and EE have 104's w/HM bands and Halcyon manifolds for $900. That's as cheap as I've seen.

I really like the buoyancy of Double PST 80's. If I could fill 'em to 6000 PSI, they would be perfect.

I know a shop that is selling PST 104's for like $250ea; you can get the Sea Elite manifold from Diver's Supply for about $170; and that price of $109 for the HM bands is pretty good.

:)

Mike

Do They Ship?
That's almost key-man on that tank.

Back
Top Bottom