Balicasag, Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks clgsamson

I will be staying at Alona Kew got a 2 bed fan no hotwater for 1584.00 w/ breakfast.

Base on your recommendation I will be going to Balicasag to go diving. I hope to see the same marine life u photographed.

I also heard that Bee Farm is a good place to eat.

:( unfortunately i dont have a uv camera.

no case for my casio digital camera.

Hi all fellow divers.

A good friend of mine is planning a trip to Bohol or Balicasag. Think they got about 4 to 5 of them.

Wonder what can be seen in this area. Any recommendations for transfers from Cebu airport, accomodation, good dive packages? Any recommendations of dive sites for good action dives like whales,hammers,other perlargics? and within the budget of no more than USD 500.

Thanks alot buddies

scubadudee:
Hi all fellow divers.

A good friend of mine is planning a trip to Bohol or Balicasag. Think they got about 4 to 5 of them.

Wonder what can be seen in this area. Any recommendations for transfers from Cebu airport, accomodation, good dive packages? Any recommendations of dive sites for good action dives like whales,hammers,other perlargics? and within the budget of no more than USD 500.

Thanks alot buddies
any taxi from cebu airport will take them to the pier. You have 2 options of fastcrafts from Cebu to Bohol: Oceanjet or SuperCat. Oceanjet is cheaper. Balicasag Island Dive Resort have from 3d/3n (4 dives) at P5.6K/4-6ppl to 7d/6n (12 dives) at P14.9K/4-6ppl.

Hope that helps! Glad your friend chose the PI.

Hmm...thanks. I wonder how come they can only do soemthing like 2 dives per day? Can they not do 3 dives or more per day? The kind of packages, what to expect and the kind of perlagics?

I think they got plans to go 2 days in Balicasag and another 2 days at Calibao or Malapusca...wonder if it is possible and the kind of reasonable accomodations?

If I am not wrong they are going on a Thursday arriving afternoon and back on following Tuesday morning.

scubadudee:
Hmm...thanks. I wonder how come they can only do soemthing like 2 dives per day? Can they not do 3 dives or more per day? The kind of packages, what to expect and the kind of perlagics?

I think they got plans to go 2 days in Balicasag and another 2 days at Calibao or Malapusca...wonder if it is possible and the kind of reasonable accomodations?

If I am not wrong they are going on a Thursday arriving afternoon and back on following Tuesday morning.

Dude, I went with Philippine Island Divers as per Caloy's suggestion. I did 3 dives on my second day there...I was supposed to do 3 on the first day too(2 during the day and 1 in the evening), but was too tired. It may depend on the people you're diving with as well...I was diving with a group of German tourists who were on an unlimited dive package, so they were cool on going to Balicasag and doing 3 dives in one day.

Those are some nice pictures. Ahhh Balicasag. Definitly one of my favorite places in the PI`s. Great beach. Wonderful dive op`s. Anyone hoping to get 1 star accomodations should check out Beach Rock Lodge ( on the right before Alona Kew ) 800 PHP with breakfast. Alona is very nice probably 3 to4 stars ... but I am all about diving. If you have gf with you spend the 1,564 PHP . If your gonna stay for a week , check it out . Tell them Kevin from SF told you about it. Paalam sige. AHHHH Loganisa !!!

Ganda ng pics mo pare!

my looks like crap compared to yours.

Casio pls pls release a housing for my Ex-Z750

415Gem:
Those are some nice pictures. Ahhh Balicasag. Definitly one of my favorite places in the PI`s. Great beach. Wonderful dive op`s. Anyone hoping to get 1 star accomodations should check out Beach Rock Lodge ( on the right before Alona Kew ) 800 PHP with breakfast. Alona is very nice probably 3 to4 stars ... but I am all about diving. If you have gf with you spend the 1,564 PHP . If your gonna stay for a week , check it out . Tell them Kevin from SF told you about it. Paalam sige. AHHHH Loganisa !!!

hahahaha! longanisa eh

Back
Top Bottom