Balicasag, Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dear caloy,
we used to frequent eagle point before. but our last anilao dive, we went to pacific azul.

fr mike

pards, regarding the room at isis(alona), 2,500 yun rate. good for 2-3 person. yun famly room, 4500, good for 4. actually puede kahit 6 to 8 persons yun family room. just ask for extra beddings. resort is new. maganda room compared to alona kew. reasonable pa rates. cel no. 09207805546. ang downside is walang pagbabaran ng mga gears. binabad na lang namin yun mga gears dun ssa dive shop ng guide namin. still, highly recommended

mtcable:
pards, regarding the room at isis(alona), 2,500 yun rate. good for 2-3 person. yun famly room, 4500, good for 4. actually puede kahit 6 to 8 persons yun family room. just ask for extra beddings. resort is new. maganda room compared to alona kew. reasonable pa rates. cel no. 09207805546. ang downside is walang pagbabaran ng mga gears. binabad na lang namin yun mga gears dun ssa dive shop ng guide namin. still, highly recommended
Salamat pards, yup looks gud from the outside.

jonix:
hi allen, pls do post your topside pics...am thinking of visiting bohol 1st quarter next year. thanks. :D

Well, for starters here are pics of the newly constructed Isis Bungalows Resort at Alona Beach. Its a small resort without a dive shop and no pool. But very nice and clean since its new.

Contact details (in case you are interested):

Ceilo Bolotaulo, Manager
Mobile: (0920) 7805546
Tel/Fax: (038) 502-9292
Email: cbolotaulo@yahoo.com

The resort staff were very accomodating. Parts of the first floor is still under construction.

phildiver88:
Well, for starters here are pics of the newly constructed Isis Bungalows Resort at Alona Beach. Its a small resort without a dive shop and no pool. But very nice and clean since its new.

Contact details (in case you are interested):

Ceilo Bolotaulo, Manager
Mobile: (0920) 7805546
Tel/Fax: (038) 502-9292
Email: cbolotaulo@yahoo.com

The resort staff were very accomodating. Parts of the first floor is still under construction.

thanks!

the pics look familiar though. has this been featured on Diving Unlimited (NBN)?

jonix:
thanks!

the pics look familiar though. has this been featured on Diving Unlimited (NBN)?

I don't think so since half of the fist floor rooms are still under construction. Its just right beside Bohol Divers.

Mabuhay Just returned from P.I.`s and ended 32 days in Alona beach. Spent a week at Beach Rock Resort and Cafe. 750 pesos $14 US a night with a good breakfast. The diving at Baliacsag was awesome. 8 of 12 dives done there.Took 60 + pics each dive and was averaging 70 - 85 min dives. Pro Safari had a great walk in rate of 6 dives for $99 US with sandwich for lunch and H2O and tea and coffee. A couple of days ...only one on boat. Can`t say enough about P.I`s and the amazing people. Food at Alona. Alona Tropical...half chicken $3 US...really good... Alona Plam...best REAL 1/2 pound bacon cheeseburger $4 US....Tamaling Italian highly over rated...You tell me. Alona Kew Restarant ExcellentBlue Marlin $3 US. Alona is amazing. You can catch ferry or take a safari to Dumaguette and Apo Island. Highly recomended. Thanks P.I. `s Kevin

415Gem:
Mabuhay Just returned from P.I.`s and ended 32 days in Alona beach. Spent a week at Beach Rock Resort and Cafe. 750 pesos $14 US a night with a good breakfast. The diving at Baliacsag was awesome. 8 of 12 dives done there.Took 60 + pics each dive and was averaging 70 - 85 min dives. Pro Safari had a great walk in rate of 6 dives for $99 US with sandwich for lunch and H2O and tea and coffee. A couple of days ...only one on boat. Can`t say enough about P.I`s and the amazing people. Food at Alona. Alona Tropical...half chicken $3 US...really good... Alona Plam...best REAL 1/2 pound bacon cheeseburger $4 US....Tamaling Italian highly over rated...You tell me. Alona Kew Restarant ExcellentBlue Marlin $3 US. Alona is amazing. You can catch ferry or take a safari to Dumaguette and Apo Island. Highly recomended. Thanks P.I. `s Kevin

glad you enjoyed your stay! do come back for more :wink:

3 more days to my trip to Bohol Panglao

anyone want to give me more tips when i get there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom