Bali or Lombok?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, I have considered Lombok just like questioner and your info is always clarifying.

Thanks Matt.
So that sounds like it is worth the trip even if you don't get to the magnet?
I'm thinking of staying a few days in Bali, then Belongos 1 week, then either lob or land based Komodo 1week then back to Bali. Total time 1 month (November) so flexible each leg of the trip. Do you think that's a good plan?
Do you have any recommendations for Bali?

Thanks
Mark

In November I'm doing Bali for a week, Tulamben and now I'm thinking a day or two in Padang Bai, then on a budget LOB in the South of Komodo for 4 days then another 8 days land based at Scuba Junkies in Komodo.

Bali is awesome diving, drifting nice reefs with chances of Mola Mola, off Nusa Penida, Tulamben with the Liberty wreck and great muck in the area.
And Komodo can be quite simply put, epic.
This will be my fourth time there and it's for a good reason.

Yes scuba junkies looks good might see you there!
Lobs looking expensive to me - hoping I might get a deal when I'm there, low season etc.
Ok well it's looking like east coast Bali, Nusa Penida, Komodo and maybe Lombok. I don't like to plan too many places or it can be more time travelling than anything else.
But they don't call it the Magnet for nothing!!

Thanks everyone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom