Bali or Koh Lanta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen big stuff on the Hins end of December, feb-mar they're supposed to move up to koh Bon though I don't know about november, it seems early.

Depends on the length but for a one week dive trip I would prefer Bali over Lanta. After 4 days in Lanta I thought we were going around the same spots again and again...while Bali is much more adverse in terms of dive sites, for the bigger stuff (sharks, manta, mola mola) you can go either Candi Dasa area or Nusa Lembongan.

I believe this year that you will still stand a very strong chance of sighting the Mola Mola at Nusa Penida even as late a November. With the strange currents and temperature variations we have had (Mola sightings in March with 21 Degrees) im confident that this years Mola season will last longer than previous!

Diving Bali | Dive Courses Bali

PADI Award Winning Dive Center 2010; Outstanding Dive Center 2010
Commitment to Instructor Development 2010​

I would recommend Koh Lanta in that time of the year, you can do some beautiful day trip. The Similans do not open before mid-November, the official date is from the 15th of November.

Bali is absolutely fantastic for diving but in that time of the year.......

Enjoy your trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom