Bali - Manta & Mola Mola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hwa0421

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Mola Mola season. I saw 5 yesterday.

Mola Mola
3788744734_b61cb53700.jpg

3787934763_638f924e2b.jpg

And Manta show. :popcorn:
3780454777_e0e19b29b5.jpg

3777016523_a4126c65c5.jpg

3777819364_eeb4cb149f.jpg

from Bali, Nusa Penida.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)

ej--How nice to see these photos, great use of light on the b/w manta. Good to know you are getting out and seeing all this! Thanks for posting these. // ww

Thanks for the comments.
They (Mola2) are already here (Nusa Penida) but the best time will be Sep & Nov when the water temperature lower then now (20~22C). Yesterday I saw many of them but at 40+m deep.

Nice! Molas don't like me - I spent 6 months diving in Bali and they didn't come close. Maybe I should change my aftershave.

Great Shots ej.

My wife and I are booked in for Nusa Penida next weekend so will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for similar luck. I presume your shots are from Crystal Bay?
We saw one there 2 years ago and have been back 3 times since with no luck, just got very cold.

Manta Point has always been lucky for us, been there 5 times and always at least 6 manta's playing around the rock.

Cheers
Treb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom