Bali Hotel Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr.Poseidon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dear fellow SB members,
I’m getting old and I’m sure things have changed post Covid, but if your looking for a place to stay for 1 night, jump in the pool, but need to head to the airport early the following days what’s your hotel recommendation?

Appreciate it!

There is a Novotel near the airport. We had planned to stay there overnight but haven't yet.
Not sure if it is still ok or how easy it is to get larger baggage to there (carts?)

Tamukami Hotel is a place I have stayed a few times for short stays. Has a pool, nice rooms and you can get everything you need at Alise's Restaurant (not a spelling mistake) for fun. Across the road from beach hotels but central to everything in Sanur.

I stay here for a night on my way in to rest up, if I've had a very long flight with late arrival and again on my way out if I have an early departure.

Novatel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport (4 stars). You can walk to it from the airport and then of course, back again. It's also not such a cluster to get a cab out of as the airport.

I've always been very comfortable there and have found the service fine and rooms quiet.

I haven't been since covid but have no reason to believe that there'd be much change.

The Novotel in the airport is lovely. Good pool, really nice room and excellent buffet breakfast.And dinner and lunch and room service if you need it. When you check out just walk along the corridor to departures. !

There is a Novotel near the airport. We had planned to stay there overnight but haven't yet.
Not sure if it is still ok or how easy it is to get larger baggage to there (carts?)

Novotel Ngurah Rai, no taxi needed : you have to push your cart through a parking and some entrance ramps but all in all it's quite easy to get to, at least using a cart loaded with 3 luggages in total weighing more than 60kgs .
Good price for what you get : comfortable beds, good breakfast and a pool (which I never used).

Another vote for the airport Novotel.

Stayed at Novotel once and it was very handy for the early domestic transfer. There were several places for food within stone throw.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom