Bali Does Not Suck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have a great time Catherine ... Bali is my all-time favorite place.

Where will you be diving?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yeah, yeah, yeah...its nice. I get that! How 'bout some dive photos!!!!

Have a great time out there...soon you will have to go home to the hell hole called "Hawaii".:11doh: So at least I know the answer to the question, "Where does one, who lives in paradise, go on vacation?" Apparently, Barstow is not your first choice.

Best to you and JB.

Jon

catherine96821:
Amazing! Probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen

Wow, coming from someone who lives in Hawaii, that's saying something.

It does look gorgeous there. I haven't ever given much thought to traveling to Bali - but your pictures are probably going to make me reconsider.

Glad you're having a great time.

How's the surf?

One of the coolest things I've ever seen is sitting on the dock on west Bali, where the ferries come in from Java, and looking across at Java. You can see a few volcanoes and at the time one of them had a little smoke coming out. Like "the land before time". And if you look to the left (south) you're looking basically into the Indian Ocean, and to the right, the beginning of the Pacific. The ferries come across almost sideways at times from the current and the water on the pier had about 50 foot vis. Unreal.

Glad you guys are having a great time, Bali looks wonderful!

You guys be safe diving and I look forward to many, many awesome photos (as is usual with you) and a full trip report when you get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom