Bali Does Not Suck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Amazing! Not even diving yet (tomorrow) as we are still in Ubud. Oh people, so inexpensive here. The streets are pretty empty but everyone is open for business. Food has been stellar. Dennis, nice choice on villas! Really amazing for the money...private little pool, service five star, etc, etc. JB says it is even nicer than Al Anbar province. Cool crisp nights and mornings (cali weather) We are in the mountains looking over the rice feilds. Heard that Quero is gallavanting somewhere nearby.....

Our driver says the terrorists that were blowing things up had come from Jafar (Java?) and were shot by the police trying to make another bomb a while back. No problems at all, but he says they have been affected about 30-40 percent, with some travelers skittish.

Probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen, the people very gracious and sincere. The rice feilds are breathtaking. Oh...and gas is 50 cents a liter, go figure.

collage62.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

I'm glad you like the place Catherine. I know you and JB are having a wonderful time and I hope you are taking lots of pictures. Say hi to JB for me and Nopa of course. Food is pretty cheap, eh?

Catherine; I was so pleased to see your recent posts and to know that JB is home safe. I know you are having a great time. You sure deserve it. To Capt. Beal a sincere
Semper Fidelis.

Hey! you even have internet....hope SB isn't too tempting :wink:

Say Hi and have fun!!

Did the math quick....that's about 1.85 a gallon....not too bad :wink:

Don't forget to report on the diving! The place looks fabulous and so do you. :D

Back
Top Bottom