Bali diving in 2nd half of September 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why don't we set up a day/time to meet for a drink/dinner? Coordinating diving might be too challenging from afar, but we all need to eat & drink :)

I've never been but I understand that stuff isn't too far from anything else in Tulamben? Maybe at the Tauch Terminal? One of my friends recommends the restaurant across the road from TWD for cold beer, a great view and wifi (not for the food, though LOL).

you can't get lost in Tulamben :D and for coldest beer in Tulamben and very good selection of food,go to Safety stop bar and restaurant on the main road

Almost time to leave for Bali..Plan is to be at the Scuba Seraya resort from the 25th of Sept through the first of October. If any folks amble that way looking for a meal/ drinks in the evening, sure to be around, unless i'm underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom