Bali Dive Travel webinar on Feb 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluewaterPhoto

Bluewater Photo & Travel
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For anyone interested in diving Bali, Bluewater Travel will be offering a free webinar on diving & dive travel in Bali, Indonesia. It will start on Feb 12th 5PM PST.

Bali Webinar details are here.

We will cover when to go, what to see, talk about our favorite resorts and offer some exclusive dive package specials.

To get people excited about diving Bali, I'm posting a few of my favorite Bali photos here! And to all of my friends in Bali, I send you a big Selamat Pagi, Apa Kabar? And I hope to see you soon

Scott Gietler

manta-ray.jpgbarracuda.jpgbumphead_parrotfish.jpg

Last edited:
Please post the webinar in its entirety on your website for those of us who can't watch then.

Thanks!

Please post the webinar in its entirety on your website for those of us who can't watch then.

Thanks!

Thanks HighDesert, that is a great idea, we will record it and we may post it on the site at a later date.

I signed up before I realized I had a prior engagement that evening, I would also love to watch it once it is posted here.
Thanks! :)

Thanks for the interest everyone, and thanks to everyone who participated and asked great questions.

For those of you who missed the first Bali webinar, we will be doing it again on March 4th

You can sign up here, and also sign up for our dive travel webinars on Cozumel (Feb 24th), Anilao, Raja Ampat, Papua New Guinea, and Fiji.

Scott Gietler

Back
Top Bottom