bainbridge 9/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idratherbediving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
anyone else going to be up at bainbridge sunday. myself, jhbryaniv, and a friend are going to be there sunday morning. just wondering if there was someone going to be there from the board.

idratherbediving:
anyone else going to be up at bainbridge sunday. myself, jhbryaniv, and a friend are going to be there sunday morning. just wondering if there was someone going to be there from the board.
I'll be there, drive a white honda civic, stop and say hi- we will probably try to set up on top .
Dan

forgot to add, my wife is finishing her cert dives so I'll be looking for a buddy.

idratherbediving:
there will be 3 of use diving with mares semi drysuits if you get this post. i will keep a look out for you. we will be arriving in a dodge 3500
Sorry to miss you,
I didn't follow up this post till this morning.
Hope you had good dives, were you still there during the missing diver fiasco?
Evidently the guy signed to the two o/c divers to buddy up and he woud follow. Then got seperated from his team of 3 and didn't follow the surface routine. 20 minutes later they found him near the mixer wondering what all the commotion was about. He was diving an inspiration re-breather and could have been down for a long-long time.
Glad it was a happy ending.
Hope to see you there some time again,
Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom