Bahamas or Cabo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chickmama

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My daughter has a decision to make. her boyfriend wants to take her on a diving trip between Christmas and new years. She has a choice between the Bahamas or Cabo. Which would be better. She has not been diving in a few years. What is the water temp in the Bahamas during that time and are there any good all inclusive places to stay. What about Cabo? Anyone know anything about them? I spend most of my diving time in Cozumel.

for me, I have to say Bahamas. Well, that's only because I've yet to dive Cabo!!

Kevin

you are looking at very expensive times to be traveling anywhere! Cost for resorts and airfare might be a big deciding factor.
Water temps at Cabo in Dec are probably pretty chilly also. Since she hasn't been diving in awhile Bahamas might be a better choice as the diving conditions are calmer and water vis is always good. I haven't been to Cabo but my understanding is that it can be rough sea conditions and more physically challenging.

Thanks for the info I will let her know, I prefer Cozumel but thats just me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom