Bahamas in May 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasw

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Underwater Playground is going to the Bahamas in May 2009. We will be flying to the Southern Bahamas and then boarding the live-aboard vessel Caribbean Explorer II for a week of scuba diving and fun along the southern Exuma's in the islands of the Bahamas. We aniticipate a fun-filled week of diving off the islands of Long Cay, San Salvador and Conception Island. Wall diving, sharks (reef & hammerheads), turtles, eagle rays, stingrays, night dives, swim-thrus and 80 degree water temps. We are 2 months before hurricane season and should have no worries there.

$2600

Your trip includes:
Roundtrip airfare from BWI to Georgetown, Exumas
1 night Hotel Stay on Friday May 1, 2009 in Georgetown
A week aboard the Caribbean Explorer II vessel (Sat to Sat)
Up to 25 dives during the week
All meals except Friday and Saturday morning & lunch
Ground Transfers Airport-Hotel-Boat-Airport
All the fun and sun you can stand!!

Important Information:
$500 Deposit is Required to hold your space
2nd deposit of $1000 due Jan 1, 2009
Final Payment is Due Mar 1, 2009
All monies paid are non-refundable unless we can re-sell your spot and the trip is full.
We have booked the entire boat and pricing is based on a full trip.
Any increase in Fuel Surcharge or Airfare will be passed on.
Passports are Required for this trip.
Price does not include the crew tip at the end of the voyage, 10-15% suggested or $150-225.

We have 1 spot :eyebrow: left on this trip. In an effort to sell this one last spot (male or female:) ) we are discounting the price to $2435. This is $165 off the original price. If your looking for a great trip to start the year off with, this is one you should really look at. Please note the details in the prior posting. At this time, all monies are due in full to book your spot. Please call Underwater Playground at 410-679-6413 to book your spot.

Folks,
I'm bumping this and adding the fact that Terry said he would kick in a free Nitrox course or maybe even a few other goodies (think advanced course) to get this sold.

Training, airfare, food, all the diving you can handle, and the perfect social atmosphere. It's hard to go wrong.

And I gotta tell you, I'm itching to kick this season off right and this sounds like a perfect way to do it.

Here is a link to the info: Underwater Playground

Chris

All of the original spots were filled. My wife was one of those who booked this trip. But our daughter has been diagnosed with a serious illness so my wife will not be going. If anyone from another area is interested, we are willing to sell the boat ticket for $1000 and keep the airline tickets (re-book for later). This is worth over $1600.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom