Trip Report Bahamas Aggressor Dec 4-11 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice thanks for sharing- looks like great topside weather as well!
Thanks. Other than the wind it was good. The wind however prevented us from going to some desirable sites.

Leaving for the Bahamas Aggressor next Saturday. Thanks for the update on the water temp and the trip in general. I've found all the Aggressor liveaboards to be great fun in my experience. Was on the Belize Aggressor IV earlier this month. Another great experience (missed that hot tub though).

I’ve just booked in for Feb next year.

I normally travel solo and find buddies on the boats, how was the average diver skill level?

I’ve just booked in for Feb next year.

I normally travel solo and find buddies on the boats, how was the average diver skill level?

not bad. there was all experience levels. One lady got her 100th dive and there were others with as many dives as me (i lost count 20+ yrs ago) haha.

You'll love the crew, they were alot of fun, food was great, diving was great too

Back
Top Bottom