Badge Visibility

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Akimbo

Just a diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
A badge suddenly showed up on my posts and profile after configuring “no badges” last year. I can’t find where to make the configuration change.

I also prefer a blank User Title, which also changed. Can you advise how to change things back?

Thanks

All fixed. I see from your user profile that you have already managed to get rid of your status line and that you have also already selected No Badge as a usergroup. But even though those changes were in place when I checked your profile, you were still left with a visible Supporter badge.

Changing the setting to make it invisible was not something you could have done yourself; I suspect it got changed when your supporter status was updated or confirmed (due to a server glitch in progress at the moment, I can't look at your profile again to check on that, so I'm only guessing). You're still a Supporter, but the change in settings determines which of your usergroups takes precedence, and we want it to be No Badge.

Anyway, you're now badgeless again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom