bad parent ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i remember seeing an earlier version of the series, where some (but not all)
of the ducklings fall through.

the last picture shows the mom looking back with a duckling still with her:

http://www.alanbellows.com/cellar.org/duck1.jpg

this one, i guess, was "fixed" for greater effect

but yeah... basically those ducklings died

The pic could be a fake, but it could be real too... Poor duckies. Poor, poor duckies. :bawling:

00scuba: so they...they...died?! :1poke: *sniff, sniff* I...just...it's...so...I mean.... I'm okay...I just get a little emotional every now and then. Especially when the Cubies lose. Wait, where did that come from?

NWGratefulDiver: Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do to get your fix. And I think I need another "hit" right about now!

ROMADdiver:
The pic could be a fake, but it could be real too... Poor duckies. Poor, poor duckies. :bawling:

00scuba: so they...they...died?! :1poke: *sniff, sniff* I...just...it's...so...I mean.... I'm okay...I just get a little emotional every now and then. Especially when the Cubies lose. Wait, where did that come from?

NO.....it wasn't pretty....But i am EFR certified and did my best, excuse the tears on the screen.....my training hasn't worked for the Cubbies either! But last i heard today...14-3 up on Boston....NICE

H2Andy:

Not necessarily ... I work for a public utility, and occasionally we get crews called out to rescue ducklings. One of my office mates takes them home ... he's got a pond on his property where several "orphans" currently live.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

well... i guess it never hurts to be optimistic

NWGratefulDiver:
Mom takes the kids for a walk ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

The sad part is, I've seen human parents crossing a busy road with their kids, and the kids (small kids) are allowed to wander about 10 feet behind the parents. Considering that kids tend to run where you least expect and some drivers can barely see over the steering wheel....

Bill.

H2Andy:

Andy..... :disappoin ::: sigh ::: Such a pessimist...

Ooowwwww you guys are awful! That was a lot worse than the guy with less than a pinkie post puffer poking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom