BAD Market and Expo-New Date

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1TexasDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just got this on another board. Thought I'd share

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is email I received yesterday

Thanks to everyone who has expressed concern about our well being. We all survived without loss of life or limb and all else can be replaced in time.

I was able to confirm that Sunday, November 16 will be the rescheduled date for the SCUBA Divers Market and Expo.

The show is a go. It will be a good opportunity to get some Christmas shopping in early. We still have some tables available for those who had conflicts with the September date. Also, we will be reworking the Expo Speakers schedule. There are those who could not do a presentation because of other commitments and may be others previously scheduled who may not make it.

I did a survey with dive shops, exhibitors, vendors and speakers. Basically, it was 17 to 2 for mid Nov. Reasons stated included better weather and the fact that it avoids the start of the Christmas season madness. Believe it or not, there were Christmas parties already scheduled for as early as Dec 5.

I look forward to seeing everyone there. This Ike mess will be cleaned up by then and we will be ready to launch into the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Jim Delane
BAD Market Chairperson

Back
Top Bottom