Bad Dive Right In experience - or - just plain Bait and Switch ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Honestly, we screwed up here. I love all the kudos, I really do, but I don't feel we are doing anything extra here or that we shouldn't be doing to fix this and make the customer whole from our mistake. We can do some great things for people that really show our customer service, I just don't feel fixing this is one of them. I do appreciate everyone's kind words and comments though.

OP - I've responded here, sent a PM, a phone call, and an email. I'm not wanting to bother you on this, but I want to get this resolved for you as soon as possible whether that is overnighting a replacement or getting your money back. I know this was frustrating, but I want to resolve this in whatever fashion you want ASAP. Please reach out to me in any fashion possible. Even if it's to say, " you suck, give me my money". Sorry again for the headache!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Honestly, we screwed up here. I love all the kudos, I really do, but I don't feel we are doing anything extra here or that we shouldn't be doing to fix this and make the customer whole from our mistake. We can do some great things for people that really show our customer service, I just don't feel fixing this is one of them. I do appreciate everyone's kind words and comments though.

As Churchill once said "We must be very careful not to assign to this deliverance the attributes of a victory. Wars are not won by evacuations"

Churchill said that? Well dang..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom