Backup hose length? 22" too short?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are you in Japan? Down south in Okinawa we have all DIR gear in stock and price is comparable to stateside- also have free shipping to mianland. I use a 22in with no problems - used a transpac but switched to a BP for better stability on doubles etc..

And if you are not south, but closer to Tokyo you can give JUE a call and try out some of our DIR equipment and see what works best for you...

I live in Miwa, near Shizuoka...Ill make contact with JUE in Tokyo its about 4 hours by car maybe 2.5 by Bus and shinkansen...a contact number for JUE?

Thanks

Where are you in Japan? Down south in Okinawa we have all DIR gear in stock and price is comparable to stateside- also have free shipping to mianland. I use a 22in with no problems - used a transpac but switched to a BP for better stability on doubles etc..

Hi there, I live near Shizuoka, whats the site address?

Ok I checked out your web site but cannot access the GEAR page, it says "it's coming", what does that mean? do you have equipment for sale or not?

You can check out the hoses on Ex-Scuba's web site... I've never tried it, but think you can even order on-line.

Been wondering about changing my hoses as well... on a 22" short hose and 5' long hose. Time to upgrade!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom