backplate with soft webbing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison once bubbled...
I have a buddy - far more experienced than I - who uses and likes soft webbing on his BP.
Personally, I prefer the stiff stuff.
Only way to tell what you'll like is to try 'em both and make your own decision.
Rick

The man has a point. Try it out, see if you like it. Just don't get rid of your stiff webbing in case you don't. Here's a link to some Aussie guys that make some trick looking gear. I've never used any of it but it looks decent. Check out the bp and harness secton. They use soft webbing with those nice looking shoulder pads. Maybe try those out? I am trying to see if their is a dealer in the US right now or if I can buy direct. Alpha Diving

In case you checked it out and are interested, you can buy direct from Alpha Diving. The only down side is the long shipping time. The DIR rigged harness and nice wide shoulder pads came out to just under 60 bucks USD.

Back
Top Bottom