Backplate screws and hardware?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheQuintessentialMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone know a good source for the bolts, nuts, etc. for BP/W systems? I've been all over Zeagle and Scubapro website and not finding any reference to them. Just wondering where you guys are getting spares. I just ordered a backplate mounted accesory for Zeagle but it says nothing about mounting hardware is included. Would presume it is bu been bitten by that presumption too many times. Too, I'd like to have some spares. Dive coming up soon and running out of time.

I've used Ace Hardware for SS all-thread/screws/washers/lock washers/wingnuts etc. If I can get it same day by walking into the local hardware store I'm all over it.

I'm with Jim on locally sourced hardware, unless I'm making an online order anyway.

I may give Ace a try. Ace usually has a good range and supply, these just didn't look like something they would stock. Of course, they probably have something close that works just as good, I'm just suppressed that the OEM equipment mfgs don't offer them. thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom