Back to Millbrook.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Wolf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Corrine and I went to Millbrook today, No rain, but some wind. The vis is great for Millbrook, 25' in most places. Dave and the BMD gang were down, doing some DM checkouts. We had beach 2 1/2 to ourselves except for 2 other groups. We saw some things we haven't seen in a long while. Fall diving, no people, good vis, what more could you want? Except, maybe to be in cave country!!

or someplace where the weather is warm.

he is right. it has been a long time since you could be on the wall and see the far platform at beach 2. or see some of the landmarks that guide you to other features to see in the quarry without having to bump into them first. very great vis and not bad water temps. just need a little sun to warm up the air

What were the temps? I was there the 10/11th and it was 68 on the platforms off of beach one. I will be there on the 24/25th helping with an open water class.

about the same. the water might of turned over so it could be a little cooler, but i was dry and only went to 40 feet.

What were the temps? I was there the 10/11th and it was 68 on the platforms off of beach one. I will be there on the 24/25th helping with an open water class.

62 on the platforms. The thermocline is at 34', it drops from there to 42 at 90'. Gotta love my new computer it graphs all this out very nicely.

This is my favorite time of year to dive Millbrook. The water temps are still tolerable and the visibility can good if you happen to hit it at the right time. Although, it was a shock to my system after diving St. Thomas all last week.

This is my favorite time of year to dive Millbrook. The water temps are still tolerable and the visibility can good if you happen to hit it at the right time. Although, it was a shock to my system after diving St. Thomas all last week.

You do realize that it is really hard for those of us who didn't go to Saint Thomas to feel sorry for you!!

You do realize that it is really hard for those of us who didn't go to Saint Thomas to feel sorry for you!!

But those of us that were in Eleuthera on Sat and had to deal with that pesky temperature drop from 84 to 83 below 60fsw do :D

But those of us that were in Eleuthera on Sat and had to deal with that pesky temperature drop from 84 to 83 below 60fsw do :D

83 degrees, what were you taking a bath? Glad you could get somewhere warm!!

Back
Top Bottom