Back to Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwater

Registered
Reaction score
Just moved back to Houston from London and looking to do some diving. Temp no matter, just like to get wet!

Welcome Home, neighbor!

What part of Houston? I'm on the east side near Baytown. The Texas Swamp Diving Team has a pretty good diving calendar going. If you're hunting dive buddies, that's a good place to start.

Thanks for the welcome! :) I'm definitely looking to go diving. How do I view the calander?

Hope to dive soon.

Sorry, Didn't answer your question. I have moved to the west side of Houston, Katy. I love to dive and diving in the UK, have done quite a bit of cold water and low vis diving.:eek:ut: Would like to get in the water soon locally.

Calendar posted a bit further down the TEXAS forum.

Also, I plan to get TexasSwampDivingTeam.com up and running soon. The calendar and dive events will be posted, and we'll have space for chat board, posting photos, announcements, and much more.

And Dee...I'm getting jealous.....you're getting more new recruits than we are up here!

Originally posted by coldwater
Thanks for the welcome! :) I'm definitely looking to go diving. How do I view the calander?

Hope to dive soon.

We have several members on the west side of town so you won't be lonesome! You can find the TSDT calendar here http://www.scubaboard.com/t5599/s.html

A few of us have been getting together every few weeks or so, meeting at one of the local restaurants, in order to mett and get to know each other. I'll put you on the list for the next one and hope you can join us.

Welcome back to the States. I just moved here from California and am living in Pearland. I am also looking for buddies so that I can get wet. The board is a great place to meet local people and
full of great information. Look forward to meeting you one day soon. Welcome to the board.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to diving with you all soon.=-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom