Back to business

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Let's get back to Women's issues. Womens' views, on diving, women related topics, & networking, is what we intended this to be.
I'm cleaning house and moving some threads other places, so we can get back to our own forum.

This is also due to PMs I have recieved to 'clean house'. I will leave a redirect.

Yes, men can still post. And peek in on our views.

Great job Natasha! I think if we're given the forum to discuss womans issues - its much easier for reference sake to keep it as that!

We have loads of forums on Scubaboard for all different topics so it helps to have things in the right places!!! :D

I too am glad you "cleaned house".

Great job! :thumb:

So is this section strictly for dive related issues? I recently noticed that a guy posted a dating related question on here and now I can't find the thread. So are guys not allowed to post here unless its dive related? I think he was just looking for a woman's opinion on something.

Thanks for asking Wendy.
It is for all Womens' Views..on everything. Not just dive related ..
although that will probably be the bulk of the threads.

As for men ..they are welcome to post. And start threads if they want our views.

As for dating, sex, politics, religion, etc., we will, as always, stand by our job as Moderators to decide what will be kept, and what will not.

In regards to all topics, we are looking to continue to keep up the high, conservative, family oriented standards, of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom