Back on board...Thailand trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henryville:
You guys are killing me. The water is still solid here. Going to South Carolina this weekend to sneak in some diving, problem is the wreck is something like 60 miles off shore.

What are the temps like in Atami? Vis?
Water temp is 68 degrees in Okinawa right now! :eyebrow:

Hello Jag

I am new to the scubaboard and I am sorry that I missed you on your trip to Phuket

Hope you will drop me an advanced e-mail next time you are thinking about comming back to the Island for some diving. Not many Japanese divers comming to Phuket since the tsunami and it looks like the usual rush of divers we get durring "Golden Week" will not happen this year. It looks like things will be very slow for "Songkran" the Thai New Year also here on the West Coast. It is like the low season here now and I sure hope that people will start to return again soon.

I hear your trip was not just pleasure JAG?!

Congratualtions!

(now that's got the rest of them that don't get the JUE newsletter wondering!!)

Hope to be hitting the water soon!

jagfish:
Thanks Jonathan...
We had a great weekend at Osezaki. Fuji view was awesome.

Looking forward to seeing you out there...

JAG

them fish ain't biting!

I'll be down at YGM saturday to get the dust off my gear! I hope to get one more session after that before I disappear off to India again which takes out three weekends (24 April - 8 May). Then off for a late GW (Okinawa will be much cheaper :eyebrow: ) and then you must try and keep the 28th free - I know it's a Saturday and a dive day and all - but I won't be getting a pass that day....

Josh's birthday :hb2:

Not sure how I'm going to get ready for south china seas... (sorry TJO, doing my best!)

Jonathan:
them fish ain't biting!

I'll be down at YGM saturday to get the dust off my gear! I hope to get one more session after that before I disappear off to India again which takes out three weekends (24 April - 8 May). Then off for a late GW (Okinawa will be much cheaper :eyebrow: ) and then you must try and keep the 28th free - I know it's a Saturday and a dive day and all - but I won't be getting a pass that day....

Not sure how I'm going to get ready for south china seas... (sorry TJO, doing my best!)

We have an opening for the Tech 1 course with your name Jonathan! :eyebrow: The weekend before we leave for Singapore you do the skill parts in Atami and then the rest during the first days of the trip. Let's talk on Saturday.

Thomas

Jonathan:
them fish ain't biting!

When and where in Okinawa? Eriko and I may go down...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom