Back Inflate BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a hydros pro, I inflate it just enough where i'm comfortably above the water and lean back and just chill. I love having a back inflated bcd.

Back inflates don't push you forward. Improper and over weighting does that. I also have an 11 page essay on back inflate/backplate and wing style BC set up, use, weighting, and options that I send to anyone who gives me an email address. It's too big to post here or send via private message.
I would be interested in the essay. Please send to davidklein2425@gmail.com. Thank you.

Been diving the Dive Rite REC wing for 12 or 13 years. Got an old Classic that has never been in the water.

I think instead of denying that some people have issues with back inflate BCDs pushing them forward, which can definitely happen, it would be more constructive to say it should not happen with correct inflation, weighting and weight distribution.
🎯🎯

Back
Top Bottom