Back in the Groove with diving from South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matts128

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all I am fairly new to this board, I would like to meet a group of friends I can dive with. None of my friends are interested, so here I am trying to meet some new ones. I live in Fort Lauderdale and I will be working on getting geared up. Anyway feel free to drop a line as I would love to meet a great group of divers.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Hope you are able to hook up with folks there in FL. Try the clubs section for info on the locals...:D

Hello, I am brand new to this site as well. in fact I am new to any discussion board. any way I dont live in Fl. but do have a time share in Ft. Lauderdale and am planning a trip first week of November. would love to do some diving while im there.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Hope you are able to hook up with folks there in FL. Try the clubs section for info on the locals...:D

Thanks ocean one already signed up for a few. there are some meetups local also I am going to join.

Hello, I am brand new to this site as well. in fact I am new to any discussion board. any way I dont live in Fl. but do have a time share in Ft. Lauderdale and am planning a trip first week of November. would love to do some diving while im there.

Captn thanks for the thread response. Feel free to send me an email we can get together that sounds great. I am finishing up buying the rest of my gear this week so I will be fully equipped minus tanks. Ill definitely be interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom