Back in Cold Water - Vancouver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Acer

New
Reaction score
Hiya,

Here I am in Vancouver, just getting back into local diving again. Had new seals put on my drysuit and I'm ready to go.

I've done almost 350 dives in various places around the world. Most of my dives have been in B.C.

I'd like to meet divers interested in local diving. My regular buddies live elsewhere and we only dive together on holidays.

Anyone out there?

Argo

I learned to dive in BC but only have a few dives up there - in a wetsuit!

We're looking at moving the boat up to Vancouver Island for a while and I'm having a hard time convincing my husband that it's possible to stay warm enough diving up there, even in a drysuit. To be fair, he once froze to death, was zipped into a bodybag and sent to the morgue so he certainly has real issues with cold.

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find lots of buddies here.

Always up for a dive. Can't this weekend and booked to go to Quadra Island on a dive trip over Easter but PM me and we'll go out.

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

Be sure to put your location on your Profile.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Back
Top Bottom