Back from Turks & Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WoW! Good to hear Caicos Adventures is a good dive OP. Diving w/ them 3 days next week. And they're good with newbies? Anything else you can add? I guess Fifi is the dive guide?

Turks was my first dive trip after getting certified. I went with the Club Med resort down there. Yup, the walls were definitely nice.

nitedive:
WoW! Good to hear Caicos Adventures is a good dive OP. Diving w/ them 3 days next week. And they're good with newbies? Anything else you can add? I guess Fifi is the dive guide?

Have dove with them for many years. You will be fine. Just make sure you quietly let the guide know you are relatively new. Fifi is the owner. He usually goes out with the boat. Sometimes he dives. Sometimes he doesn't. There will usually be several guides on board. Your gonna love it!

nitedive:

Sorry I haven't replied, I've been really really busy. Anyways, my wife was a newbie and they were so good to her. They make you feel at ease and cater to anything you need. It's the best dive op I've ever used. :D

Back
Top Bottom