Back from Turks & Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're killing me with the pics!

caymaniac:
They wouldn't load previously, now they load really fast!

How about these locals...

Going 1st week in August. Going with new photo gear. I love Turks. By far, my favorite overall dive destination in the entire Carribean. Taking the whole family for the first time. Should be quite the experience...dive in morning....snorkle with kids...sleep....repeat for 5 days. I can't wait!

Tim Ingersoll:
You're killing me with the pics!

Here are some of my memory pics from T&C:

Bieszczat:
Going 1st week in August. Going with new photo gear. I love Turks. By far, my favorite overall dive destination in the entire Carribean. Taking the whole family for the first time. Should be quite the experience...dive in morning....snorkle with kids...sleep....repeat for 5 days. I can't wait!

i'll be there aug 4th-11th, who are you diving with? probably Ocean Vibes for me.

How Funny about Ocean Vibes....ME TOO. I have known Wayne for well...almost 10 years. You will have a great time and be treated right. He is the only Native dive operator and a very good DM as well. I am diving 7/31-8/4. So we will just miss each other. Have a great time.

Good to hear about Ocean Vibes, most seem to prefer Caicos Adventures, but one of my good friends really likes Ocean Vibes, so i've decided to go with them. Don't suppose you know their policy on non-divers riding along?

I think maybe Caicos Adventures has just been around longer so is better known.

AggieDiver03:
Good to hear about Ocean Vibes, most seem to prefer Caicos Adventures, but one of my good friends really likes Ocean Vibes, so i've decided to go with them. Don't suppose you know their policy on non-divers riding along?

No. I don't remember. If the boat is not full, probably not a problem. Otherwise, paying divers get the preference probably. He still is delveloping his operation after starting it on his own several years back after being a DM for many years. However, he emailed earlier this year and said he got the contract for diving with the new posh resort that just opened up on the island. Forget what it is called, but has an Asian theme to it. So, I am sure he is doing better with the cash flow now. He has upgraded his boats a few times over the last several years. Please don't worry about that side of things. He is very concerned about safe diving. Sometimes his boats in the past just have not looked the best, but they got the job done. I have not seen his newest boat(s) yet, I look forward to it this summer. Take care. By the way, if you get a brochure from him on the island....my wife is the female diver profiled on the front. I still am looking for something from him for that one :wink:

I will warm up the boat and have the captain ready for you before I leave. Have fun.

Bieszczat:
the new posh resort that just opened up on the island. Forget what it is called, but has an Asian theme to it.
Amanyara

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom