Back from our first trip to Bonaire +

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful trip report and pictures! Wow, five seahorses at one site, I am green with envy. We've been to Bonaire twice and have yet to see a seahorse and I look for them every dive. What site did you see the five at? My husband and I are headed back in March and I'd love to see my first Bonaire seahorse while we're there. Thanks again for sharing your trip with us!

Martha:
Wonderful trip report and pictures! Wow, five seahorses at one site, I am green with envy. We've been to Bonaire twice and have yet to see a seahorse and I look for them every dive. What site did you see the five at? My husband and I are headed back in March and I'd love to see my first Bonaire seahorse while we're there. Thanks again for sharing your trip with us!

Kalli's Reef was the site where Enrique, our wonderful DM from Divi Dive, located five seahorses. I also found an octopus on that dive. Hope you have a wonderful trip, Martha, and that you find a seahorse, or two, or three. :)

Scubagal:
Kalli's Reef was the site where Enrique, our wonderful DM from Divi Dive, located five seahorses. I also found an octopus on that dive. Hope you have a wonderful trip, Martha, and that you find a seahorse, or two, or three. :)

Thanks Connie! We haven't been to Kalli's Reef yet, so that site will definitely be at the top of my list for March.

ScubaGal,

Nice report and pictures! I can't wait for our (son, his G/F, and me) first trip down there this June..... I wouldn't mind the water temps being a little higher than you experienced!

Patrick

alashas:
Great pics, thanks for sharing! We'll be on Bonaire in April for our first visit. Can "PBD" also mean "PreBonaireDepression" in the middle of a cold winter?!

Here's some photos from our trip to L & G Cayman 2 weeks ago:
http://honeymoon2.smugmug.com/

I dove LC in 2002... before the hurricane. Your pictures (great pictures!) sure bring back some memories!!! Thanks! Patrick

Thanks great report and pictures

Great trip report and pictures. We were there in November and are still suffering PBD. And Martha - you can probably see sea horses on the town pier night dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom