Back from Isla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cudabait

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We got back from Isla Mujeres last night. Loads of fun!! Diving got blown out for the most part, Texas norther caught up with us and shut down the dive boats. However, we will go back. See my post in Mexico section.

regards,

Sorry you got blown out~ But you guys have a good time wherever you are!

Welcome back, Cuda! Just off the coast of Isla Mujeres was the last place that I snorkeled above the divers, wishing I was down there with them. It was very good, shallow (40-60') diving, last summer. I hope you were able to get at least a few dives in- I'll go to your Mexico strand and check it out. I know you had a blast anyway. It's my strong opinion that if a person can't find a way to have fun down in the Caribbean, they just can't have fun PERIOD. It drives me crazy to go on vacation with people who complain constantly (bed's too hard,the food's not what they're used to, this ship isn't a pretty as that other one we were on, etc) Whaaa-whaaa, I just want to say- you're in PARADISE, you big baby! Once, while in Vegas, another hotel guest almost drowned and the hotel had to drain the pool. I'll never forget this woman who complained loudly, "So why should the rest of us suffer?" LOL. Just gotta shake your head...
Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom