back from GBI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
Debbielou and I are back home after 2 weeks of diving off Grand Bahama Island!! The weather was the best we've seen yet!! Water temps 82f and only a couple of days with rough seas. We're not used to it being that calm :wink:.
We really enjoyed the new wreck, Seastar II (Duncan's wreck), and Debbie finally got to see Theo's Wreck.
I don't think we'll ever get tired of this place, but next year I'd like to dive the Keys too. I logged 23 dives, Debbie logged 21.
we also have a bunch of new freinds!

When we get our pics back (12 rolls) I'll post a trip report in the Caribean section
(maybe this time I got that "better" shark pic I'm always trying for!!!)

I'll never catch up on the boards, since we've been gone you people have put up new posts on 66 pages (search results), or 978 topics :eek:

"hey it's good to be back home again.........."

we dived with Grand Bahama Scuba
we stayed at Ocean Reef Yacht Club and Resort

Welcome back. Good luck catching up. I was gone days and am still not caught up yet! :D

Sounds like you had a great time. Get those pics up!

Eagerly awaiting those pics and trip report!

JamesK once bubbled...
Welcome back. Good luck catching up. I was gone days and am still not caught up yet! :D

I've been here everyday and I STILL aint caught up...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom