Back from DEMA, two great new Fisheye housings for Canon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2O Photo Pros

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just returned from DEMA. I am happy to announce that Fisheye is making, and will VERY soon be delivering their compact machined aluminum housings for the new Canon G11 and the S90! Fisheye had the G11 housing on display in the Reef Photo booth and showed me pics of the S90. I can't wait! Some real nice improvements on the G11 housing as well! It looks like the current Fix UWL-04 and the flip macro lenses will work on the G11 housing, but confirmation is pending on that.

Pics and more specs to come soon!

Did you notice if the S90 housing has controls for both the front and the rear control wheels?

Here are pictures of both of the housings, including the last one which is a comparison of the S90 HOUSING to the G11 CAMERA.

Yes the S90 two control dials. One on back right, the other on front left (see images)

Attachments

• G11a.jpg
    G11a.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 129
  • G11b.jpg
    G11b.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 128
  • s90.jpg
    s90.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 137
  • s90b.jpg
    s90b.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 126
  • s90comparison.jpg
    s90comparison.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 133
Thank you. I had been told by a source, I will just call him Deep Throat, that had told me to hold on for the Fisheye S90 housing. It looks to have all controls including the rear control ring and the front port looks good for wet lenses--maybe. Thank you for the update. I think I shall get one. The small size may finally be a Nikonos almost replacement. N

The G11 housing will be here in the next couple weeks. S90 housing before year end. We have already begun accepting deposits for first come first serve delivery.

The G11 housing will be here in the next couple weeks. S90 housing before year end. We have already begun accepting deposits for first come first serve delivery.

I will probably buy one but I would like to know if it will work with wet lenses, 67mm lenses or what type lenses? What is the diameter of the port, is it threaded, are there to be other ports?

N

Yes the S90 is $799 and the G11 is $1099

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom