Back from Coz, Short Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the trip report & photos. My favorites were the octopus in the sand and the groupers! I am no longer wary of my upcoming trip, as I had also read the 'iffy' reviews of PLG. I appreciate you putting my mind at ease!

peace,

Nice to see a positive review on Plaza Las Glorias. Love the octopus shot! Thanks for the tip on wetsuits. Hubby and I planned to take our full 3 mil, however I think I'm going to purchase a hooded vest to take along, I hate being cold! Only 20 days to go. Coz, here we come!
:snorkel:

Glad you had a good time. We had a few problems when we were there with PLG but it happens everywhere. Nice shots as well.

Everyone- Thanks for all kind words, I'm getting a bit better at this photo stuff! Heh.

Ron- EDP = Experienced Diver Program. Basically you get off the cattle boats onto the smaller 6 packs. You get to pick the locations and for the most part, dive your computer.

Lorien- The shots of the Octo were taken on San Francisco reef right as you begin to hit the sandy spot. I happened to catch him coming accross the sand. Very lucky shots!

Great pics, Stayed at PLG the last two trips, never had any problems with them or Dive Paradise. Staying at Hacienda San Miguel Mar 2-9 hope it's a nice place. savings over PLG will pay for the diving.

Title,

Thanks for bringing us back to the warm waters of Coz. Glad to hear that you had a great time. The photos are really nice. I really got a kick out of the Moonwalk and the Octo was really nice too.

We were there last August, but it seems like a life time ago with all of the cold and snowy weather we are having here. I am really longing for the warm air, soft beaches and great diving of the Caribbean :crying2:

Thanks again,

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
:cool1:

I haven't seen so many good quality pictures from one photographer for quite a time. Congratulations!

dear sir,
could you please give more details on the all-inclusive plan at plaza?
thank you,
smokey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom