Back from 'Boardin' Baby!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
Went snowboarding once, Most painful experience of my life :11: (believe me I know pain) I just couldn't get the hang of it.

ScubaFreak your package is in the mail, but the Post Office didn't know when it would get to you. :D

Ha! Sweeet dude- respect!!

I'll let ya know when (if) they arive :D

SF :wink:

Sweet. Check that snow!!! Andorra must be so awesome… I hope I can get there one day. I am hoping for some of that stuff for my new alpine board when I go to Park City in a couple weeks… And good job taking the lessons… they are always good. A lot of people I see on our local slope (DEFINATELY wouldn't call it a mountain) think they can get by with their friends teaching them the basics. Those are the ones you see getting pulled off by the icebreakers. As they now advertise, "Friends don't let Friends teach Friends."

You look good in the pictures. I would reccomend sandboarding. It's much less gear (shorts, no shirt, a good pair of goggles, boots and a board.) and much more fun. OK, OK, so there might not be any ski lifts, and you do have to trek it up every time you go down, but it's so much fun.

Say, can you carve well on the dry slopes? Do the edges hold well? I need to see some of this stuff…

ScubaFreak:
Ha! Sweeet dude- respect!!

I'll let ya know when (if) they arive :D

SF :wink:

Someday I'll send you some money to get me a T-Shirt from your local dive shop, or else I'll make you buy me a pint at Durty Nelly's. :D

I'm off pretty soon to the Buffalo Irish Center for the St. Patrick's Day festivities started Friday goes till Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom