Bachelor party dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James, many congrats once again; I hope this shindig gets off the ground and you have a proper Conch-bachelor party/dive/etc. I am unexpectedly going out of town and will miss the festivities. Have an awesome time; everybody make sure to get good compromising pics of him so we have blackmail later......... :)

KBeck:
James, many congrats once again; I hope this shindig gets off the ground and you have a proper Conch-bachelor party/dive/etc. I am unexpectedly going out of town and will miss the festivities. Have an awesome time; everybody make sure to get good compromising pics of him so we have blackmail later......... :)

Thanks everyone, and Krista - sorry you won't be there.

Vickie, should we be thinking about going out on the Mardi Gras Float Saturday morning? Or, should I make a reservation on another boat? If we're not going on the MGF, I think my preference would be to go out with Ray on Narcosis.

James

I'm going to go ahead and make a reservation for myself and one friend (he's coming down from Fernandina Beach) on the Narcosis, for a two tank run this Saturday morning.

I'll tell Ray that other people from Scubaboard will be calling as well.

Ray's web site:

Narcosis Dive Charters

Hope to see some of y'all on Saturday morning...

baitedstorm:
Let me look into it

Hi Vickie.

Narcosis is booked solid, and, I can't seem to reach the Mardi Gras Float's web site.

Any chance of making a reservation for two for Saturday morning? Or, could you pass me their phone number?

Thanks,

James

Heya James, sorry it took so long for me to reply. I still have spots open for Saturday AM for anyone wanting to celebrate with James..... Just let me know. 772-370-2144 is my cell phone number, it will be on all day.

Alrighty y'all..... James and Paul are on for Saturday mornings dive. I have 7 spots open if anyone else wants to hop on and celebrat with our Conch Bachelor.. Our web page is currently being updated and is down so you can eith call me (number above) or the Captain 1-877-745-3483 to reserve your spot. Make sure you let Capt. Mike know your from the ScubaBoard and with the Bachelor's group.....

BaitedStorm - I think you should get extra deck hands for this trip. I remember in the late eighties when I worked on yachts there was a service called "Marine Maids" that would come to the dock and wash and shine all the bright work on your boat!

I am thinking a DM service like that would be good. You should talk to Norma, and Mary about the three of you starting a buissness... hmmmmm

Your mind is a very scarey place Eric.... :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom