Bachelor party dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DriftDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi conchs!

Anyone interested in diving with me over the weekend of May 7th & 8th? This will be my bachelor party, as my better half (Amy) is having her bachelorette party that Saturday night - and therefore I'm free to do whatever I want. And I want to dive!

I'd be open to diving anywhere local (Jupiter / WPB / Boynton).

Miss you all.

James

Dare I ask ..... wheah ya gonna get some undahwatah hookahs? :wink:

(and the mule is right out of the question!)

SFLDiver:

With the Conch divers anything and everything is possible.
I think this calls for the liquor tote!

Who gets to swim out of the clam? :blinking:

Hey congratulations! I am going to have to do my duty as a man by sayin...(psst don't do it man...) now that I furfilled that obligation.

She is having a bachlorette party and you are going diving. I remember once when the company I worked for held a fishing trip for our top 10 customers ... We went to a place called Lido's in cocoa and hired some local baiters to make the trip a huge success.

Sounds like some fun under the water. Honey, do you think you can get this thing happening??? What is going to be the dress for the opposite gender on the boat. Your the bachelor, so you pick.......

murphdivers286:
Sounds like some fun under the water. Honey, do you think you can get this thing happening??? What is going to be the dress for the opposite gender on the boat. Your the bachelor, so you pick.......

Let me look into it

I think this will also call for an inflatable woman. What she'll look like at 60 fsw heaven only knows. Does anyone have a spare?

And James, congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

SFLDiver:

Well if we can't have a mule, what kind of bachalor party is this suppose to be??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom