AZ Scuba Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! I could have collected $45.00 a head annually and put together an "out of the box" webpage. I guess it is more webpage than we (AZscuba) have right now. I really should work on that beyond just talk.

Charles, join "AZscuba", which is in the section above the threads in this forum. Click on the "Monthly meeting announcement" thread that is sticky'ed to find out when AZscuba meets. We are not shop specific or affiliated.

Mettings are nice, but when do they dive?:confused:

Sheesh, John, you should know that. They dive when the monsoons fill the mud puddles.

You will never know if you don't go to the meetings. You don't invite the entire internet to go on vacation with you, do you?

You will never know if you don't go to the meetings. You don't invite the entire internet to go on vacation with you, do you?

Nope, but maybe you could promote the club by letting us know about all the club sponsored trips you've done together in the last 6 months.

Does West End, Roatan May 3-10th 2008 count? 8 members of the club went. Dives included the AKR Dolphin dive, Waihuka Shark Dive, Mary's Place, Prince Albert and Spooky Channel - just the usual stuff...

missed the zip-line though...

Last edited:
Does West End, Roatan May 3-10th 2008 count? 8 members of the club went. Dives included the AKR Dolphin dive, Waihuka Shark Dive, Mary's Place, Prince Albert and Spooky Channel - just the usual stuff...

missed the zip-line though...

Sounds like a fun trip. That's one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom