AZ dive buddy needed in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pudge2828

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,
I'm Paige and I am going to be in AZ June 13th-June 21st. I am a DM candidate from Tulsa, Ok and I will be on vacation with my family. I am looking to do some diving while I am there, because I need to get my 60 dives by the end of the summer and I just love to dive! Unfortunately, I am the only certified diver in my family. I will be staying in Flagstaff, which means I will be driving quite a ways to do some diving, but I am ok with that! I have heard that Lake Pleasant and Lake Mohave are the best, closest lakes...anyone have any other thoughts?
If anyone ifs interested in diving with me, I would be super excited to go! I would love to tag along with a class as well if you need more people. Feel free to email me paige.mackey@okstate.edu or just give me a call 918 809 8078.
Paige

Hi Paige,

I'll be diving at Lake Pleasant this Saturday with some other folks. Check out the theads here on Lake Pleasant Dives. I've never dove at Mohave so I can't tell you anything about it. PM me here or answer one of the threads so you can keep posted on the haps.

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom