Ayuda a Gabiloco y Familia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
para toda la gente que me pregunto si tenia un numero de cuenta en el banco, hoy, estamos lunes 26 de septiembre, porfin me abri uno. este es el numero de cuenta que va a servir para mi familia. si usted desea mandar un apoyo, aqui les mando toda la informacion. que solamente asi puedo recibir los depositos.

WIRE TRANSFER

BANK INTERMEDIARY

BANK.... THE BANK OF NEW YORK
ADDRESS... 101 BARCLAY ST, NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10286
ABA (ROUTING) .... 021000018
SWIFT .... IRVTUS3N

DESTINATION BANK

BANK .... BANCO MERCANTIL DEL NORTE
BRANCH ... 741
LOCATION ... COZUMEL, QROO, MEXICO
ADDRESS ... 5TA AVE N 9
SYSTEM ... SWIFT MENOMXMT

BENEFICIARY INFORMATION

NAME .... WILIAN GABRIEL SILVA BORGES
ACCOUNT ... 0803141573
ADDRESS .... COZUMEL, QROO, MEXICO

ahora quiero que sepan que fue toda una aventura ir al banco en mi silla de ruedas con mi mujer y denise y hacer todo el papeleo porque es mi primera cuenta pero gracias a dios ya tengo una y quisiera agradecerles a toda la gente que me pidio esta cuenta para ayudarme. para poder enviar, las informacion que tengo escrito es la unica manera la que puede llegar la ayuda a mi cuenta. tiene que ser especificamente como esta escrito arriba, no solamente con el numero. de antemano quiero agradecerles su ayuda y mandarles muchas bendiciones de mi y mi familia. les quiere mucho, gabiloco y familia.

para toda la gente que me pregunto si tenia un numero de cuenta en el banco, hoy, estamos lunes 26 de septiembre, porfin me abri uno. este es el numero de cuenta que va a servir para mi familia. si usted desea mandar un apoyo, aqui les mando toda la informacion. que solamente asi puedo recibir los depositos.

WIRE TRANSFER

BANK INTERMEDIARY

SWIFT .... IRVTUS3N

DESTINATION BANK

BRANCH ... 741
ADDRESS ... 5TA AVE N 9

BENEFICIARY INFORMATION

ACCOUNT ... 0803141573

ahora quiero que sepan que fue toda una aventura ir al banco en mi silla de ruedas con mi mujer y denise y hacer todo el papeleo porque es mi primera cuenta pero gracias a dios ya tengo una y quisiera agradecerles a toda la gente que me pidio esta cuenta para ayudarme. para poder enviar, las informacion que tengo escrito es la unica manera la que puede llegar la ayuda a mi cuenta. tiene que ser especificamente como esta escrito arriba, no solamente con el numero. de antemano quiero agradecerles su ayuda y mandarles muchas bendiciones de mi y mi familia. les quiere mucho, gabiloco y familia.
To all the people who've asked me for my bank account number. Finally today, Monday Sept. 26th, I've opened one. This is the number of my family's account. So if you want to help, here is the info you need, that's the only way for me to receive the deposits :
WIRE TRANSFER

BANK INTERMEDIARY

SWIFT .... IRVTUS3N

DESTINATION BANK

BRANCH ... 741
ADDRESS ... 5TA AVE N 9

BENEFICIARY INFORMATION

ACCOUNT ... 0803141573

Now let me tell you it was quite an adventure going to the bank in my wheelchair with my lady and Denise and doing all the paperwork, as it is my first bank account ever, but now thank God I've got one. And I would like to thank all the people who have asked me to open one so that they could help me. The information I've written is the only way the help can get on my account. It has to be written specifically as it is written above, not just the account number. I want to thank you in advance for your support and send you many blessings from me and my family.
We love you,
Gabiloco and Family

muchas gracias a la persona que intento a mandar dinero a mi cuenta nueva, pero no sabiamos que faltaba esta clave...

072 692 00803141573 0

les agredezco que intentan de nuevo. muchas gracias y disculpa la molestia. gabiloco y familia

muchas gracias a la persona que intento a mandar dinero a mi cuenta nueva, pero no sabiamos que faltaba esta clave...

072 692 00803141573 0

les agredezco que intentan de nuevo. muchas gracias y disculpa la molestia. gabiloco y familia
Quick translation:

Many thanks to the person that tried to send money to my new account, but we don't know what this code lacked:

072 692 00803141573 0

I'd be grateful if they tried again. Many thanks and sorry for the bother. Gabiloco and family.

Gentle correction to the translation. It should read:

"we didn't know we were missing this code".

Oops, missed the past tense on sabiamos. That puts it in a whole different light. I at first thought he was referring to a single erroneous transaction and asking that person to resubmit it. With your clarification it sounds like none of the transfers have been getting through because they've all lacked the code? Is "a la persona" referring to singular person or to all such people? And being a divemaster on Cozumel for so long, doesn't Gabi speak (and can try to write) in English?

Sorry for the confusion. My academic Spanish was too many years ago. I'm still decent at ordering in Mexican restaurants, though :D

I don't know if he can read or write a word in English, but Gabi has a fairly broad English vocabulary, spoken with a rather elegant, almost sophisticated sounding accent.

I don't know how many people have tried to send money to Gabi. I know that when one transaction failed, that person called the shop to let them know. The shop called Gabi and his wife checked with the bank. The bank informed them of the missing code.

Gabi has enough of a struggle on his hands without trying to write in English.

Your translation was almost perfect!

I was the person who called the shop. Unfortunately I don't speak much Spanish, so we had a little bit of a problem with something that many English -speakers may not know the fine details of. Gabi has now provided the routing number for the bank in Cozumel (0726920) BUT we still need the account number for the Bank of New York so that the money can be received/credited there FOR HIM and then forwarded on to the bank in Cozumel. Please get this info to Gabi and repost. I would also suggest posting this updated info directly as a new thread on the Forum site. Many others like me want to make that donation!

I believe your bank is mistaken in thinking they need an account number at the NY bank. I have wired money to Mexico before and the information provided should be all they need. The first bank is just a "way station" for the money as it is forwarded on to its destination. If you are working with someone who has never sent an international wire, make them get on the phone with someone more experience who can walk them through it.

Back
Top Bottom