Awesome prices!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm driving to Vancouver tonight with cash for that light.

Scuba Diving Equipment

wow. just wow. $350 for all "that".

Hey! I checked out that exact set of gear at the Abbotsford flea market about 3-5 months ago. The tank is an old ST 72 with a 1/2" neck and butterfly valve and the harness is made out of a car seatbelt. The second stage was an old healthways (IIRC) and rotted out. I remember having quite a conversation with the fellow because I was curious about the harness system which at that time included what used to be called a Hawaian set up (curved metal bars that sat over the shoulders but did not connect at the bottom). He was trying to tell me it was in divable condition but I told him that somene would have a hard time getting a fill with a 1/2" neck tank. He told me no probem - just buy a compressor. He wanted $100 just for the tank and regs at that time.
The fins caught my eyes too as they are original Spearfisherman duckfeet (I have a set) but they are in fact two different sizes (you can see two different shades of rubber in the picture) - good for someone with two different sized feet I suppose.

There was also a different guy who had an old SP Mk5/109 that he wanted $100 for. Each week I would stop, offer him $20 and he would get PO'd. I think he (and the regs) are still there!

Back
Top Bottom