Awesome Fiji Adventures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shasta_man

Contributor
Reaction score
Was considering taking a cruise out to Yasawa Islands with Awesome Fiji Adventures. A subsidiary of South Sea Cruises.

Just wanted to get to go to some of the islands out there, enjoy some time in the boat and some time staying on the islands.

Anyone have an experiences with these guys?

Thanks,

Shasta_man once bubbled...
Was considering taking a cruise out to Yasawa Islands with Awesome Fiji Adventures. A subsidiary of South Sea Cruises.

Just wanted to get to go to some of the islands out there, enjoy some time in the boat and some time staying on the islands.

Anyone have an experiences with these guys?

Thanks,

Not personally, but some friends of mine went to the Yasawas and returned after a couple of days, ahead of schedule, to dive the eastern Bligh Water with Crystal Divers.

The Yasawa group generally is not considered to be one of the premier scuba venues in Fiji.

As with many of the better dive locations, liveaboard is the best bet for the serious diver, and Fiji has some excellent ones.

For land-based, I would second Don's suggestion of Wananavu Resort/Crystal Divers up in the NE corner of the main island (Viti Levu), and also can recommend the diving off Taveuni.

Your friends may benefit from a little more homework.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Thanks Doc.

Going to Taveuni before we go to the Yasawas.

Suggestions on Taveuni? We're new divers and were thinking of going with AquaTrek. We'll be staying at a private home in that area of the island. I've heard the comments about current in that area. Hopefully we can find a mix of a few sites without so much current with the usual sites.

Lucky you--I'm envious.

Yes, AquaTrek does a fine job. Share with them your thoughts about the high current dives & I'm sure that something can be worked out.

Do have fun.

DocVikingo

You can hold yourself partially responsible for us going to Taveuni.

After discovering the place I looked for comments/discussions confirming my choice.

Yours were included in my findings.

Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom